March 29, 2013 by tonyberkman
The list of 13 “unlawful” behaviours put together by Chinese authorities, warning Tibetans against involvement in self-immolation protests and a range of other activities deemed supportive of challenges to Chinese rule. The list has been disseminated in all towns and villages of Rebgong county.
- Filming self-immolation protest.
- Seeking welfare donations.
- Fundraising “in the name of social welfare”.
- Urging protection of the environment or the Tibetan language.
- Conducting prayer rituals or other religious ceremonies if these carry “overtones” of support for Tibetan independence.
- “Intimidating” government officials.
- Inciting self-immolation protests.
- Obstructing the “rescue” of self-immolators by Chinese security forces.
- Sending images or information about self-immolations to “outside separatist forces.
- Taking pictures and filming the actual scene of self-immolation .
- Mass gatherings.
- Providing secret information to separatist forces,” apparently referring to Tibetan exile groups.
Source: Dossier Tibet