April 9, 2013 by tonyberkman
The word fear is mentioned 365 in scripture. We as humans experience fear often. Many of us make decisions based on our fears.Taken from Rediscovering Your Happily Ever After by PeggySue Wells Chapter3 “Beauty and the Beast Within”
What am I afraid of?
What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
How would you live if you weren’t fearful?
From What to Do When You’re Scared to Death coauthored by PeggySue Wells and Pat Palau
- List the facts.
- Face the facts.
- Go forward.
- Take baby steps.
- Live by biblical principles.
- Know discouragement is temporary.
- Record Scripture verses and inspirational quotes.
- Practice gratitude.
- Avoid triggers.
- 10. When fear steals your peace, stop and pray.
- Leave the unknown to the One who knows all things.
Trust the process.
Courage does not always roar. Sometimes…
View original post 24 more words